Before signing up for class, please check your schedule and read our class policy carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm on our registration and cancellation policies.
- Full payment of fee at time of registration.
- You must make cancellations at least 3 days prior to class and you will be issued store credit provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum.
- Meissner Sewing and our guest teachers reserve the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- Minimum number of students is usually three students but may vary by teacher and store location.
- We will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
Supply Fee/Reservation Fee
On all Meissner Machine Mastery classes (including Embroidery Essentials), there is a $7 fee that includes a reservation deposit and the class supplies. If you sign up for the class but do not show up for the class, the $7 fee will not be refunded. Also, if you do not cancel the class within the guidelines set forth in the class policy, the fee is not refundable.