Accuquilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set
Place Layer die (with foam side up), fabric and cuting mat. For most accurate cuts, place fabric on the lengthwise grain. To conserve fabric, cover only the shape to be cut, not the entire die board.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove fabric and perfectly cut shapes! Repeat process.
How GO! Baby Makes Quilting Easier
Makes it quick and easy to align fabric over shapes so you can save fabric
1/4" Seam Allowance
Always included in geometric shapes
No need to manually clip dog-eared corners
GO! Baby Fabric Cutter Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
- Two Dies Included:
- GO! Tumbler-4 1/2" (4" Finished) (55445)
- GO! Flower (55446)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6"
- 12-page Pattern & Idea Book for your GO! Tumbler & Flower Dies
- Product Registration Card
- Quick Start Guide
- User Guide
- Closed Dimensions: 12 1/2"W x 4 1/2"L x 8 1/4"H (31.8 cm x 11.4 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
- Open Dimensions: 17"W x 12 1/2"L x 8 1/4"H (43.2 cm x 31.8 cm x 21 cm) includes handle
- Item Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.8 kg)
Features and Benefits:
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors
- Accurate cuts every time
- Safe, easy-to-use design helps to reduce hand and arm strain
- Cuts up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at a time
- Unlimited design options with wide selection of GO! dies
- Portable and easy to store (only 8.5 lbs.)
- Double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Easy-lift carrying handle makes it easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
Care & Maintenance:
For best results, always keep your GO! Baby fabric cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Baby fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.
Limited One-Year Warranty:
We promise your personal Accuquilt GO! Baby cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, Accuquilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.