Accuquilt GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set
Cuts up to 6 Cotton Layers. Here's How:
Layer die (with foam side up), then fabric and cutting mat.
TIP: You can cut two 6" wide dies side by side at the same time.
Press green power button to turn on cutter. Push die, fabric, and mat firmly against roller. The pieces will automatically move through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut shapes! Repeat process. Press Power button to turn off cuttern when finished.
For most accurate cuts, place fabric on the lengthwise grain. To conserve fabric, cover only the shape to be cut, not the entire die board
How GO! Big Makes Quilting Easier
Makes it quick and easy to align fabric over shapes so you can save fabric
1/4" Seam Allowance
Always included in geometric shapes
No need to manually clip dog-eared corners
Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter
- GO! Flying Geese-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" (3" x 6" Finished) (55456)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12" (55112)
- Pattern & Idea Book
- Product Registration Card
- Quick Start Guide
- User's Guide
- Closed Dimensions: 19"W x 6"L x 11" H (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Open Dimensions: 19"W x 18"L x 6" H (48.3 cm x 45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Item Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
Features and Benefits
- Our fastest cutter! Cuts two 6" wide dies, side by side, at a time
- Accurately cuts up to 6 layers of fabric
- Safe & Easy - Alleviates hand and arm strain.
- Compatible with all GO! dies
- Electric - Fully automatic for ease of use
- Our Biggest system - Cuts up to 14" wide dies
- Built-in safety features
- Folds for portability and easy storage
- Coordinates with GO! Fabric Cutter Tote & Die Bag
Care & Maintenance
For best results, always keep your GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter does not have replacement parts.
We promise your personal Accuquilt GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed with our limited one-year warranty. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, Accuquilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.