Accuquilt GO! Mix & Match 12" Block Starter Set
The popular GO! Mix & Match 12" Block Gift Pack includes everything that you need to get GO!-ing including our famous Accuquilt GO! Fabric Cutter, popular block dies, and cutting mats. The versatility and endless options of this set allow you to spend a fraction of the time cutting and more time creating!
The Go! Mix & Match 12" Block Gift Pack includes:
- GO! Fabric Cutter
- GO! Value Die (55018) featuring:
- Square-4 1/2" (4" Finished)
- Square-2 1/2" (2" Finished)
- Half Square-2" Finished Triangle (cuts four)
- GO! Square-6 1/2" (6" Finished)
- GO! Square-3 1/2" (3" Finished)
- GO! Half Square-6" Finished Triangle
- GO! Quarter Square-6" Finished Triangle (2 - 6"W x 3"H finished geese section)
- GO! Half Square-3" Finished Triangle
- GO! Square on Point-4 3/4" (4 1/4" Finished)
- GO! Parallelogram 45º-3 11/16" x 4 15/16" Sides (3" x 4 1/4" Finished)
- GO! Rectangle-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" (3" x 6" Finished)
- GO! Cutting Mat-10" x 10"
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12"
- GO! Cutting Mat-5" x 10"
- Project idea: GO! for it Quilt
- Die Pick User's Manual
Layer die (with foam side up), fabric and cutting mat. For most accurate cuts, place fabric on the lengthwise grain. To conserve fabric, cover only the shape to be cut, not the entire die board.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut shapes! Repeat process.
Reasons to Love the GO!
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Consistent, accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes with no slipping rulers or measuring to reduce fabric waste. The double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable, it folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch. The easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Wide selection of GO! dies allow the creation of unlimited projects - the possibilities are endless!
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
- 2009 Best Innovative New Product in Quilting Category by Craft & Hobby Association.
Free die and free cutting mat are included so you are ready to start quilting right out of the box.
Care & Maintenance:
For best results, always keep your GO! cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.
Limited One-Year Warranty:
We promise your personal Accuquilt GO! cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, Accuquilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it