Brother Innov-is NQ1300PRW
With the Innov-is NQ1300PRW, sewers will take garment construction to new heights with 290 built-in sewing stitches and the My Custom Stitch™ feature, which allows you to create personalized stitches. Whether you're sewing silk or denim, the Automatic Height Adjuster™ (AHA®) feature will help deliver smooth, even stitches every time. Feel inspired to tackle projects you never thought possible with the Innov-is NQ1300PRW, part of the Q-Series lineup.
- 290 built-in stitches, including 58 combinable stitches and 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, and 5 sewing lettering fonts
- 8.3" from needle to arm
- 14% larger workspace and included wide table for large projects such as quilts (Versus previous model without extension table: 36% larger with extension table)
- Sideways sewing
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ (AHA®) feature
- Pivot Function for fast and easy fabric manipulation
- Improved sewing with longer feed dogs and zigzag foot
- 3 Alphabet, 1 Cyrillic and 1 Japanese sewing fonts
- My Custom Stitch™ feature
- Reinforcement stitch button to automatically sew a tie-off stitch and to easily sew a row of decorative stitches
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension
- Jam-resistant Quick-Set™ drop-in top bobbin
- Wide range of included accessories
Protect Your Investment
Meissner now offers a Complete Protection Plan that enables you to protect your investment and ensures that your sewing machine is always in top working condition.
Here are the benefits you will receive with our Meissner Complete Protection Plan:
“Bumper to Bumper” Protection for 3 Years*
100% of all repairs and maintenance associated with your machine, including the cost of all parts and labor. Service for the average sewing machine can cost you $169 - $299 for yearly maintenance as suggested by most sewing machine manufacturer’s. That’s up to $897 over just three years.
While it may be rare, parts do fail from time to time. And if it happens to your machine, the cost could be substantial. For instance, a new circuit board could cost almost $700. The Meissner Complete Protection Plan covers this unforeseen repair!
Most sewing machine manufacturers recommend annual tune-ups for your sewing machine. Tune-ups range from $169-$299 (that’s up to $897 in three years). With the Meissner’s Complete Protection Plan, you can bring your machine in for unlimited tune-ups for three years!
100% Guaranteed Trade-in Value**
If you decide to upgrade to a new machine within 1 year, the MCPP guarantees that you will receive the full price of what you paid for the machine** as a trade-in value on the new, upgraded machine.***
Exclusive Discounts on Future Purchases
A 20% discount on all in-stock notions and accessories is available exclusively for MCPP customers with your enclosed Meissner Advantage Card! Your Meissner Advantage Card is valid for one year following the purchase of your MCPP. Bring the card to any Meissner location and save all year long on thread, scissors, rulers and more!
*Valid only in the United States, and is void if the product is used commercially. It does not cover repairs necessitated by external causes such as, but not limited to: acts of abuse, damage in transport, fire, flood, storm or earthquake.
**Guaranteed purchase price of the machine less the retail value of any free merchandise that was given with the machine at time of purchase.
***Trade-in value is put toward the MSRP of the upgraded machine.