Brother Persona PRS100 Single Needle Embroidery Machine
Persona PRS100 is the most versatile, single needle embroidery machine that can do sew much more! Its tubular free arm configuration gives you the flexibility and ease to embroider difficult to reach areas all while reducing fabric tangles. Plus, its mere 18 inch wide footprint makes it the perfect addition to any room in your house. Persona advances your creativity with key features such as anytime bobbin access, large embroidery area, free arm embroidery & Droplight™ Embroidery Positioning Marker. Time saving conveniences such as side bobbin winding and easy thread color changes make creating even easier. With your choice of included embroidery frames, especially the new and exclusive mini frames, your embroidery options are endless. Plus, for the first time ever, you can embroider your favorite Disney characters from iBroidery.com on caps! Sew Versatile. Sew Creative. Sew Much Personalization. Do more with one!
- Single needle embroidery machine with free arm embroidery to reach areas like caps, sleeves and bags with ease.
- Embroider more in less space with a small 18" wide footprint.
- Easy to Use 7" LCD Display to watch on-screen tutorials and easily edit designs on the large, intuitive on-screen icons.
- Fast embroidery speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
- New set of compact mini frames exclusive to Persona for small items such as children's garments, socks and headbands.
- Cap Frame and Driver Set included.
- Compatible with iBroidery.com, so you can make magic with Disney, even on caps!* (*All iBroidery.com designs available for additional purchase.)
- 405 built-in designs; 20 size-adjustable fonts, plus frames and decorative frames and 6 decorative alphabet designs.
- Vertical bobbin for easy bobbin changes without having to remove your hoop.
- Side bobbin winder so you can wind a new bobbin while the machine is embroidering.
- Easy thread color changes with a system that allows you to tie the next color thread to the existing one and pull all the way through to the needle.
- Enhanced Editing Features.
Protect Your Investment
Meissner now offers a Complete Protection Plan that enables you to protect your investment and ensures that your sewing machine is always in top working condition.
Here are the benefits you will receive with our Meissner Complete Protection Plan:
“Bumper to Bumper” Protection for 3 Years*
100% of all repairs and maintenance associated with your machine, including the cost of all parts and labor. Service for the average sewing machine can cost you $169 - $299 for yearly maintenance as suggested by most sewing machine manufacturer’s. That’s up to $897 over just three years.
While it may be rare, parts do fail from time to time. And if it happens to your machine, the cost could be substantial. For instance, a new circuit board could cost almost $700. The Meissner Complete Protection Plan covers this unforeseen repair!
Most sewing machine manufacturers recommend annual tune-ups for your sewing machine. Tune-ups range from $169-$299 (that’s up to $897 in three years). With the Meissner’s Complete Protection Plan, you can bring your machine in for unlimited tune-ups for three years!
100% Guaranteed Trade-in Value**
If you decide to upgrade to a new machine within 1 year, the MCPP guarantees that you will receive the full price of what you paid for the machine** as a trade-in value on the new, upgraded machine.***
Exclusive Discounts on Future Purchases
A 20% discount on all in-stock notions and accessories is available exclusively for MCPP customers with your enclosed Meissner Advantage Card! Your Meissner Advantage Card is valid for one year following the purchase of your MCPP. Bring the card to any Meissner location and save all year long on thread, scissors, rulers and more!
*Valid only in the United States, and is void if the product is used commercially. It does not cover repairs necessitated by external causes such as, but not limited to: acts of abuse, damage in transport, fire, flood, storm or earthquake.
**Guaranteed purchase price of the machine less the retail value of any free merchandise that was given with the machine at time of purchase.
***Trade-in value is put toward the MSRP of the upgraded machine.