Gammill Statler 30-12
Gammill's dependable, quality machines allow you to spend more time quilting. The Statler by Gammill® utilizes cutting-edge computer software and robust hardware to beautifully stitch any design. The Statler® can handle an intricately patterned king-size quilt in a matter of hours instead of days. With a 30-inch Gammill-quality machine head, a Statler® gives you the flexibility of hands-free quilting.
- Design your own patterns with the same tools professional designers use.
- Create layouts and view them on screen before you stitch.
- Customize designs by stretching, rotating, moving, dividing, flipping, copying, and re-shaping patterns.
- Customize a pattern for a whole quilt or each block.
- Automatically fit patterns to any shaped block or boundary. Or, customize patterns to fit any shape block, making irregular piecing look good!
- Use drawing capabilities to express your creativity.
- Run your machine freehand and record patterns for future use.
- Add depth by sewing rings around or inside your patterns with Echo Pattern.
- Place designs in a circular pattern with Circular Array.
- Quilt around the appliqué, not over it, with the trim feature for blocks and pantographs.
- Let the computer design an edge-to-edge quilt by calculating rows and spacing.
- Use automated features to easily “stitch-in-the ditch.”
- Set border pieces and corners to sew continuously.
- Fill sews without tie offs around or inside your appliqué.
- Load any image into the software.
- Flow patterns along any shape by using Apply Pattern.
- Use nodes to make each pattern completely elastic.
Comes with Gammill Pivotal Access Table (Standard 12' GS-1)*
We offer financing on all of our Gammill long-arm quilting machines. Click the graphic below to see if you qualify for financing through ACG, click here for financing through AFP, or call 916-920-2121 for more details.
*Custom frame sizes available, please see store for details.
Protect Your Investment
Meissner now offers a Complete Protection Plan that enables you to protect your investment and ensures that your sewing machine is always in top working condition.
Here are the benefits you will receive with our Meissner Complete Protection Plan:
“Bumper to Bumper” Protection for 3 Years*
100% of all repairs and maintenance associated with your machine, including the cost of all parts and labor. Service for the average sewing machine can cost you $169 - $299 for yearly maintenance as suggested by most sewing machine manufacturer’s. That’s up to $897 over just three years.
While it may be rare, parts do fail from time to time. And if it happens to your machine, the cost could be substantial. For instance, a new circuit board could cost almost $700. The Meissner Complete Protection Plan covers this unforeseen repair!
Most sewing machine manufacturers recommend annual tune-ups for your sewing machine. Tune-ups range from $169-$299 (that’s up to $897 in three years). With the Meissner’s Complete Protection Plan, you can bring your machine in for unlimited tune-ups for three years!
100% Guaranteed Trade-in Value**
If you decide to upgrade to a new machine within 1 year, the MCPP guarantees that you will receive the full price of what you paid for the machine** as a trade-in value on the new, upgraded machine.***
Exclusive Discounts on Future Purchases
A 20% discount on all in-stock notions and accessories is available exclusively for MCPP customers with your enclosed Meissner Advantage Card! Your Meissner Advantage Card is valid for one year following the purchase of your MCPP. Bring the card to any Meissner location and save all year long on thread, scissors, rulers and more!
*Valid only in the United States, and is void if the product is used commercially. It does not cover repairs necessitated by external causes such as, but not limited to: acts of abuse, damage in transport, fire, flood, storm or earthquake.
**Guaranteed purchase price of the machine less the retail value of any free merchandise that was given with the machine at time of purchase.
***Trade-in value is put toward the MSRP of the upgraded machine.